The original chicken recipe can be found here on Food.com’s website.
If you buy your chicken breasts in the frozen packages and need to eat gluten free, be sure that yours are truly gluten free. There are some brands that have gluten in their broth and they do not point it out on their labels. I like to use Tyson’s All Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts which are currently gluten free.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish. ~ I used a metal cake pan, because I was not sure about a glass dish at that temperature and for that length of time.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes. ~ You want your chicken to reach 180 degrees.