Write a review
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced calorie mayonnaise (or whatever you have on hand)
- 4 teaspoons skim or unsweetened almond milk (or whatever you use)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 or 4 dashes of ground red pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small pan.
- Cook over medium/low heat until just starting to bubble a bit. Stir often. (This only takes a few minutes.)
- If you need to cook gluten free, just check all of your individual ingredients to make sure that they are all gluten free. Gluten free versions of all of these are easy to find.
- Leftovers are great the next day on any type of eggs you choose.
The Journey Unexpected http://thejourneyunexpected.com/